Sunday, October 07, 2007

thin as a dime


ok. so i have to tell you something cool.
my brother came up to visit a while ago and was making fun of how big my old wallet was. it was so big it was making me sit funny in my car; i kind of leaned to the side. he pulls out this super thin wallet and tells me how it changed his life, blah, blah, blah. so after i made fun of it, i asked for one for my birthday. it is awesome. it's called an "all-ett" and it's super thin. it's even made out of parachute material so my brother figured that if he ever found that he was falling from a plane he could just open his wallet and it would slow him down a mile an hour or two. my good friend even just got one and it made me laugh so i had to blog it. so there. go get an all-ett and be kind to your butt cheek.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is probably the best thing to happen to me since I got married... Well obviously that's not true but it is pretty awesome still. Thank you for this amazing revolutionary all-et . My butt aches are totally gone :)

Seth and Sarah said...

see, the wallet is almost better than marriage. you heard it here first...

Anonymous said...

The all-ett is amazing and life-affirming. It has definitely improved our marriage now that I can carry more legal tender to impress her with. It's like a Mary Poppins bag for my pants. It's so roomy.

Anonymous said...

I've seen this all-ett. I must admit that it has changed the life of everyone in our office. It has a calming presence and a glow about it. Since amac brought the all-ett to work, we have had less work-related accidents and everyone's productivity increased by at least 7%. We have no real way of tracking it, but even if it just feels like it, what's wrong with that?

m.d. mcmullin said...

Ok Seth - I actually bought one of these.

not only do i not notice i'm sitting on a thick piece of leather, my acne cleared up, my teeth are whiter, I lost 30 pounds, my grass cuts itself and my chronic diarrhea went away.

Thanks!