Tuesday, October 16, 2007

forward thinking?

i've heard the term 'forward thinking' lately. as in, "these moral right wingers would have us living in the stone age. we need some forward thinking politicians in office to be more tolerant of minorities." i think this article is what they are talking about.

as a friend of mine just commented, pretty soon christians or anyone else with direct moral right and wrongs will be considered in the same category as the whites during slavery in america.

fast. pray.

1 comment:

C. Pressley said...

Seth,

I hope you and Sara are doing well. I googled you guys and found some of your tunes. Glad to see you are still making great music. Thought your post is well timed. That is a question that many Christians should be asking themselves in our current political environment.

Anyway you could help me get in contact with Adam. I've missed my conversations and friendship with your brother over the years.

Email me at capressley@gmail.com

Craig Pressley