Thursday, March 19, 2009

"trip to bethel church "video up now

Just wanted to make a quick blog for those of you who are following my mom's journey...We recently took a trip to Redding, California to visit Bethel Church. There have been many healings there and my parents wanted to visit this awesome church. I tagged along for the ride to help out and I made a video. You can check it out at the upper left of my blog or click here...

We'd appreciate your continued prayers for my mom's complete healing from cancer
thanks

2 comments:

Jonathan Goundry said...

Just watched the video. Praying for Pam and the whole family at this time. May God continue to give you the peace that surpasses all understanding

God bless Jonathan

Symon said...

Hi there from New Zealand. Just watched the Video... I just attended a conference where Bill Johnson was the speaker here in NZ. How is your mom? God bless... Symon